Reduce Costs on Customer Deliveries
With boots on the ground at more than 550 warehouses and distribution centers, Capstone can provide unique value to shippers delivering into top retailers and disibutors.
Supply Chain Vendor Compliance
At Capstone, we have technology and processes in place to help you reduce costs and compete in a speed-driven marketplace. Through our connected service offerings, we introduce best practices and creative solutions to help you continuously improve and implement cost-saving strategies.
We have experience supporting retailers and foodservice distributors of all sizes and verticals, including national and regional grocery chains, office suppliers, big box retail giants, local convenience stores, dollar and specialty stores, hardware stores, and more. Whether you need assistance with warehouse services, transportation, last mile delivery, or returns, Capstone can bring greater efficiency to your supply chain.
Capstone’s High Touch Service
Supply Chain Performance: We have unique access to valuable data, insights, and professionals dedicated to improving supply chain performance and cost reduction tied to vendor compliance programs.
Direct Bill: We offer contactless payment of unloading services when delivering into Capstone locations, enabling drivers to bypass the payment process, saving an average of 20 minutes per load.
Exception Management: We have boots on the ground at the point of delivery & a direct line to additional hands-on support at Capstone-supported sites.
End-to-End Visibility: Our integrated transportation & warehousing platform improves communication and provides visibility from point of origin to warehouse receipt.
Drop Trailer Expertise: Drop Trailer Programs help improve on-time performance, mitigate costly chargebacks, and improve relationships with carriers and customers. Whether you are looking to drop at the shipper, receiver, or both, our network can provide a wide variety of solutions to meet your needs.
Strong Execution Delivering Into Top Retailers
- Recognized as a CVS Preferred Carrier for top performance.
- 95% or better on time delivery and avoided OTIF and Appointment Integrity fines—saving hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for some partners.
- Single-source carrier for prepaid CVS suppliers into certain DCs.
- Single-source contracted carrier for pre-paid shipments moving into all Dollar General locations for one of the largest CPG companies in the world.
- Annual savings of more than $100K.
- Load optimization and Direct Bill program improve efficiency and carrier relations.
- Strong presence at 42 Kroger DCs supported by Capstone Warehouse Services.
- Regular shipments into high-stakes and high-demand Capstone-supported Kroger DCs (over 10,000 loads hauled annually as a direct partner).
- Ability to create drop trailer programming, which increases OTD while reducing detention costs.
Case Study: How Capstone Created A Custom Retail Deliveries Solution For A Food And Beverage Customer
This food manufacturer called on Capstone to create a custom supply chain program for over 250 complex deliveries into some of the largest big box retailers. Capstone ensured on-time delivery and helped the manufacturer maintain their relationship with their customer.
Start Saving on Customer Deliveries
Fill out the below form and a Capstone team member will respond to your request soon.