Grocery Delivery Solutions That Save You Money
Our Comprehensive Delivery Solution Gives You:
- Complete control over the customer experience
- 10-20% cost savings over marketplace apps
- Advanced delivery technology and white-labeled app
Grocery Delivery Services
Capstone Last Mile has the operational expertise and technology to give you an advantage over crowd-sourced delivery apps. Our solutions enhance the customer experience, provide you with more control, increase efficiency, and improve profitability for your grocery delivery business. We provide the tools and support you need to offer omnichannel fulfillment without stepping between you and your customer.
Execution & Support
From driver familiarity to custom branding, partners have more control over item selection, customer data, discounts, and the total customer experience.
Our proprietary operating system integrates with your store, and real-time delivery information is shared with the customer through a white labeled app or via API.
Store-level drivers ensure familiarity and consistency for stores and their customers. Drivers can be branded to enhance relationship between store and customer.
Cub Partners with Capstone Logistics for Grocery and Liquor Delivery
Capstone created a grocery home delivery solution for Cub that strengthens their connection with customers without increasing operating costs. The Cub-branded solution—built and executed by Capstone—gives Cub total control of their customers' experience from online ordering through final delivery.
Click here to read the full press release on Cub and Capstone's partnership.
Cost-Saving Delivery Model
Unlike traditional models that deliver to one customer at a time, optimized route planning technology synchronizes deliveries to multiple store customers to drive efficiency and reduce costs to the store.
Through delivery model efficiencies, Capstone partners save 10-20% on deliveries over traditional models.
Capstone's proprietary operating system, MileZero, integrates with any grocery store, liquor store, or pharmacy.
Backend features include:
- Label scanning at each step of delivery to ensure order accuracy
- Delivery detail (recipient name and address, order details, signature and picture, and geo-location of driver)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly service dashboards that track and display customer satisfaction and on-time delivery percentages
A Seamless Customer Experience
Customers have access to a sleek, white-labeled delivery tracking app.
- Real-time delivery tracking
- Driver name and photo visibility
- Text alerts and push notifications
- Customer survey/driver rating
- Ability to group grocery, pharmacy, and liquor store orders
- Tipping functionality (a second form of revenue for drivers)