Capstone is proud to give back to each other and those in need through charitable donations, service events, and community partnerships.
Charitable Donations & Volunteering Opportunities
From adopt-a-family programs to food drives to youth mentoring, we provide our teams with opportunities to give back and make a difference in their communities. Below are just a few organizations we have contributed to and partnered with.
Employee Assistance Program
Through our employee assistance program, we provide support to team members and their family members who are coping with life’s toughest obstacles—from natural disaster recovery to serious illness to loss of a loved one. We care deeply about each other, and our goal is to provide resources and support to help those most in need.
Each year, Capstone participates as a sponsor of charity events hosted by our partners. Below is a list of partner charity events we are sponsoring this year, and the organizations they will support.
- ADUSA: Local Food Banks & Lion’s Pride Foundation
- C&S Wholesale Grocers: Tee It Up for Kids
- CVS: Vero Beach March of Dimes
- Dollar General: Literacy Foundation
- Home Depot: Home Depot Foundation
- Kroger: ALS Association – Georgia Chapter
- McLane Company: Duke’s Children’s Hospital and Health Care, Children’s Hospital at Upstate Golisano Hospital, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Cox Health
- Michelin: Various Charities
- Super Store Industries: Eric Leeworthy Memorial Scholarship
- UNFI: Various Charities
- Weis: Various Charities
- WinCo: Various Charities