Automate Your Final Mile Fulfillment
Our proprietary technology can automate any segment of your network, from manufacturer pickup through final mile delivery, providing data-driven visibility, control, and workforce management every step of the way.
Last Mile Technology Platform
Capstone's logistics and driver view platform, MileZero, enables delivery planning and execution, end-to-end support for real-time operations management, and mobile fleet management. MileZero was engineered by the data scientists formerly behind Amazon's last mile technology systems.
- Continuous route planning
- Workforce, fleet, and capacity management
- Cross dock technology
- Machine learning for constant accuracy improvements
Chain-of-Custody & Proof-of-Delivery Features
- Real-Time Geolocations
- Push Notifications with ETAs
- Barcode Scans
- Driver Notes
- Customer Signature
- ID Verification
- And more!
Proprietary, Best-in-Class Tracking App for iOS, Android, and Desktop
The Capstone Last Mile mobile app removes guesswork and frustration from unpredictable delivery time windows.
- A customizable dashboard provides a comprehensive summary of shipment details, as well as current and future routes.
- Enhanced GPS tracking features let you track and and trace the exact location and ETA of each shipments through live, interactive maps.
- Push notifications are tailored to your needs to help you stay on top of deliveries. Receive up-to-the-minute alerts with adjusted ETAs if a driver is delayed due to traffic or previous end-point deliveries.
- Ability to share your end delivery points with customers and provide notifications prior to a driver's arrival.
Using X Stream, our flexible courier EDI solution, you can inject orders from your shipping partners electronically via Advance Shipping Notices (ASNs), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), AS2, as well as proprietary B2B data interchange methods. X Stream also provides automated outbound stop- or parcel-level status updates and/or proof of delivery notifications for shippers requiring feedback electronically. From complex two-way EDI and XML document interchange to basic comma-separated value (CSV) imports to AS2-secured feeds, X Stream handles them all.