Direct Bill: Efficient Payment for Unloading Services
Direct Bill is a program that streamlines the payment process for unloading services whenever a shipper delivers into one of Capstone’s 500+ operating locations.
Streamline Payments, Reduce Waste, & Become A Shipper of Choice
With Direct Bill, Capstone will bill the pre-paid vendor directly, allowing drivers to bypass waiting for Comchek, T-chek, or any delayed payment. As a Capstone company, we touch nearly seven million load annually and are proud to offer this benefit to our potential strategic partners looking to improve operational efficiency, reduce carrier dwell time, and become shippers of choice.
Streamline Payments and Reduce Waste
- Pay a single bill for potentially thousands of loads instead of cutting checks to several disparate entities, alleviating the workload for your accounts payable team.
- Decide how often you’d like to be billed—from daily to weekly batch delivery.
- Reduce paperwork and receipts needed to complete a transaction.
- Communicate with a dedicated, single point of contact.
SAVE MONEY AND MITIGATE RISK
- Get visibility through customized reports into itemized unloading charges, understand where costs are coming from, and uncover opportunities to save.
- Because unloading receipts are not needed, experience fewer disputes due to lost receipts (10% of all receipts are lost).
- Reduce aging through cleaner accounts payable process.
- Avoid overpaying on fraudulent receipts that have been tampered with.
Become a Shipper of Choice
- Reduce carrier dwell time by 12 minutes per load on average and help drivers spend more time generating revenue (12 minutes per load equates to $11.86 based $850 revenue per day).
- Drive carrier retention by improving their cash flow (detention costs drivers an estimated $1.1 to $1.3 billion per year and results in 80% of carriers losing one or more load opportunity per month).
- Ensure a positive experience for drivers delivering during off-peak hours, when skeleton crews make it even more difficult to obtain a Comchek or T-chek quickly and efficiently (~36% of deliveries are after hours with 40% of those occurring between 12:00 and 4:00 a.m.).
Ready to streamline payments and enhance your shipper of choice status?
Become a contracted partner of Capstone Freight Management, and see the enormous impact Direct Bill has on your supply chain.